Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 30, thankful for...

Today, day 30, I am thankful for having the opportunity to share my entire month of thanksgivings with each and every one of you.  What a wonderful project this was.  It made me think specifically every day about what I am thankful for in my life.  It definitely puts things into perspective when you have to write it all down and think through each one.  Having this opportunity has made me realize just exactly how much I have to be thankful for in my life.  Complaining about not having something will seem awfully shallow after 30 days of being able to pinpoint each thing in my life that is so special to me.  So, today I would like to say thank you, to everyone who has taken the time to listen to my ramblings, you are so important to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment