Thursday, April 19, 2012

Beginning blogger


I am now a blogger.  Not sure how I feel about that yet, but this seemed like the best place to put it all down.  I am a mom of three plus two half's.  For any of you wondering what that means, I have three children of my own.  Logan, age 8, Sophia, age 2 and Henry, age 1.  I also have two step children, which is where my halves come in!  Kaitlynn, age 17 and Kraig, age 15.  Blending a family, starting a new family and continuing to grow with the family you already have can be a challenging situation.  When it began, we had my oldest son and Troy's (my hubby) two children living with us.  As time went on, we added our own daughter, Sophia and lost Troy's daughter to her mom.  Then Henry joined us and Kraig left.  Kind of a pattern.  Thankfully there are no more kids coming because we don't have anymore to lose.  :(  Above is a picture of Logan, Sophia and Henry!  :)    Here is a picture of Kraig, Sophia and Logan.  I have tons of ideas, thoughts, ramblings to share and I hope you will enjoy checking out my blog once in awhile, or often!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment