Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning

If you have children, pets or just a significant other who is messy, you know all about the cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning that goes into a daily schedule of a Mom/Maid/Significant Other!!  Recently, I have been switching over to green.  I know, I know, it can be a lot of work.  But...if you do it, you will feel so much better about yourself, what you are subjecting your kid and animals and others to that it is totally worth the time spent.  Currently, my newest favorite green product in my house is....COCONUT OIL!!!  It is AMAZING!  There are SO many uses for it that you can literally use it in every day life all day long!  Check out this website for a few of the uses!

http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/80-uses-for-coconut-oil/

Henry had the worst diaper rash that I have EVER seen on an infant.  After starting to use it on his diaper rash, within a day and a half his rash was GONE.  Not clearing up, not getting better, GONE.  He had blisters that had broke open and were starting to get infected.  It was gone.  I was immediately a believer in the wonders of Coconut Oil.  Since then, we have started using it with everything.  Cooking, moisturizer, in place of shaving cream.  EVERYWHERE!  It is one of those miracle substances that can be used in just about everything that you can imagine.   My friend Susan turned me on to this amazing product!!

As time goes on, I will post more on my new green ways of cleaning and living.  Just wanted to get this first SO important post out of the way!  ;)  Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions!  I am always open for more info!!

No comments:

Post a Comment