Thursday, April 19, 2012

Grape Nuts, Red Solo Cup and Poop Stains

Whose night could be complete without Grape Nuts cereal spilled all over the kitchen floor, a toddler sitting in the dishwasher and another child singing Red Solo Cup?!?!  Oh, don't forget, the ominous poop stains that seemed to be appearing all over my house. 

It was a wild ride around here today, started out with a wonderful Spring Concert at school for my eldest, Logan.  Going to school and seeing all the kids together always puts me in a wonderful mood.  The songs they sing, the happiness they exude, the laughter from the crowd when the little girl in front almost falls off the bleacher because she was dancing a little too much!  ;)  After arriving back home, I started noticing the poop stains.  Where were they coming from?!?!  I could not figure it out.  No big piles of poop anywhere, the bathroom door was shut so Henry (age 14 months) couldn't have gotten in there to examine the toilet again.  What was going on?!?!  I was in total confusion.  Then as I started boiling the water for spaghetti and meatballs, Sophie decided it was time for Grape Nuts.  Now.  She didn't do so well pouring them into the bowl she magically came up with though.  All over the floor.  And as I went to get the dust pan, Henry climbed into the dishwasher and sat down on the door. 
Of course, I grabbed the camera!  :)  Not wanting to feel left out (that is the only thing I can come up with), Logan says "Mom, it's more than a cup.  It's my friend!  Red Solo Cup!"  So, I cleaned up the Grape Nuts, took the child out of the dishwasher all to the tune of Toby Keith's wonderful song!  

After dinner, I came across the poop stain culprit!  Unbeknownst to me, Daisy's hair had gotten a little long by her bottom end.  When she went outside to do her business, she was getting a little leftovers to bring back in the house with her.  Wonderful.  After putting the kids to bed, sweeping, mopping and giving the dog a bath, I cut her hair.  No more poop stains.  Thank God!  Now, I have to go finish the dishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment