Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Treats

Started out with plain old cupcakes...but was able to come up with quite the treat for Logan's Halloween party at school tomorrow.  I even got an "Awesome, Mom!" when he got home and saw them!!  Hooray!
 

 

So, I think that I may have had more fun decorating these little cuties than the kids will have tomorrow when they see them!  I started off a little conservative, some candied sugar and an eye ball.  Soon, I got a little braver and before I knew it, I had bugs with legs and spiders in their webs!  :)




It was all really petty easy tricks.  The spider web is an orange gel frosting pen.  I just made a circle and then webs through it.  The spider is a malted milk ball with black piped frosted for the legs.  Each of the bugs is 2 or 3 pieces of candy connected with the black piping and legs again.  It was just a really fun project! 



Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment